Plant Controller Summary
Plant Controller Job Opening in Mexico. A very popular aftermarket automotive components supplier is currently seeking a Plant Controller in Mexico for its facility near the Rio Grande River. The Mexico Plant Controller will have a great opportunity to make an immediate impact on the organization, as the company is currently experiencing growth and needs the Plant Controller to direct the plant’s expenses and accounts and ensure that its being fiscally responsible and manning the inventory properly. For the Mexico Plant Controller who can best exhibit financial savvy on the job, the company is offering up a good starting salary and the opportunity to growth within the organization. This would be a great job for a Plant Controller looking to take the next step in his or her career!
Mexico Plant Controller Overview:
For this job, the Plant Controller must direct all of the financial functions of the organization’s Mexico plant. He or she will be handling the day to day accounting functions of the Mexico plant, including inventory control, data analysis and reporting, cash management, and risk management. For this job, the Plant Controller will also need to work with the Scheduler and the Purchasing Agent in order to assemble a budget and make sure that the plant is working towards a cost-efficient and profitable method of operating. The Plant Controller will be reporting to the company’s financial management but will be operating in a primarily autonomous manner for this job.
Mexico Plant Controller Job Opening
- The Plant Controller will need to maintain a database of accounting and financial practices.
- For this job, the role will oversee all accounting and finance practices of the Mexico plant and advise strategies to save on company expenditures.
- The position will assure that accounts payable are completed and processed in a timely manner.
- The Plant Controller will establish budgets and forecast potential expenditures.
- The role must report budgetary issues and variances to upper management.
- The position will recommend budgetary benchmarks in order to control expenses and save money for the plant in Mexico.
- The Plant Controller will coordinate audits and liaison with external auditors in and outside of Mexico.
- Minimal travel outside of Mexico required for this position.
- The role will conduct other assignments as given by the company’s financial managers.
Plant Controller (Mexico Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- A CPA is strongly preferred for this job.
- A strong attention to detail will greatly benefit this job.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and financial controlling.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.