A leading veterinary hospital is looking to hire a Director of Operations for their Chicago, Illinois facility.
Chicago Director of Operations Job Opening
- Accountable for making sure all animal care protocols are followed in regard to local, state and federal laws.
- Create a collaborate environment through training of employees and volunteers on daily tasks.
- Responsible for managing department budgets making sure costs are reduced while increasing productivity.
- Oversee the process of ordering supplies needed for animal care and overall daily operations.
- Discover new ways to improve the environmental quality of the facilities.
Director of Operations (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this job is needed
- At least 5 year of operations management experience is needed.
- Previous leadership experience managing a direct team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in veterinary/animal care industry is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.