Senior Quality Engineer Summary
Senior Quality Engineer Job Opening in Cleveland, Ohio. A manufacturer of automotive components is currently seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to work in their Cleveland facility. The Senior Quality Engineer shall direct quality assurance staff and improve processes to ensure product quality as well customer satisfaction at the Cleveland, Ohio plant. This Cleveland, Ohio job offers competitive compensation and a good job benefits package.
Cleveland Senior Quality Engineer Overview:
Direct and coordinate activities and processes related to quality control and assurance in job processes, materials, and completed products. Develop and implement a quality control program to minimize production defects and ensure all products meet prescribed standards at the Cleveland plant. The Senior Quality Engineer will also provide the final audit between manufacture and shipment of goods to ensure that they meet customer specifications and expectations.
Cleveland Senior Quality Engineer Job Opening
- The Senior Quality Engineer shall performs and helps carry out R&R studies in line with Measurement System Analysis, ref. Manual requirements at the Cleveland site.
- Create and enact a quality assurance training program in collaboration with other personnel and key managers.
- The Senior Quality Engineer will create and implement standard and procedures for inspecting quality as well as performing tests at the Cleveland plant.
- Utilizes creative methods to solve quality related issues.
- The Senior Quality Engineer will collaborate with department head to create and maintain quality assurance goals and objectives at the Cleveland facility.
- Field customer complaints and work to understand how errors occurred and what needs to be fixed.
- Perform and assist in carrying out Root Cause Analyses.
- The Senior Quality Engineer must keep aware of government regulations as well as industry standards at the Cleveland site.
- The Senior Quality Engineer will create and improve control plans and modify processes to ensure quality defects occur less.
- Suggest and enact modifications to quality or production standards to improve quality consistently.
- The Senior Quality Engineer will serve as the primary point of contact between quality and technical support during product launches.
- Document data and information gathered during quality assurance efforts.
Senior Quality Engineer (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or ten years of job experience in quality engineering. Experience working in automotive for several years is a job requirement.
- Understand and utilize mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, as well as the fundamentals of geometry and trigonometry. Able to easily understand fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions.
- A strong ability to reason, define problems, gather data, understand facts, and reach a conclusion. Able to read and understand technical instructions and blueprints.
- Advanced skill with Microsoft office.
- Exceptional organizational skills and record keeping.
- Comfortable and eager to mentor and teach colleagues.
- Project management job experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- The Senior Quality Engineer must be able to perform root cause analysis and find effective solutions.
- Understanding of SPC and UPC.
- Previous experience with TS16949 quality standards.
- Lean Six Sigma training is preferred for this Cleveland job.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.