Parts Marketing Manager Summary
Parts Marketing Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. A globally renowned manufacturer of construction and agricultural equipment is currently seeking to fulfill a Parts Marketing Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. The Parts Marketing Manager will play an important role for this organization, as he or she will strategize different initiatives to increase sales for the Parts division. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking out savvy, innovative marketing managers whom can improve dealer network performance. For the Parts Marketing Manager whom can best push the company forward, the organization is offering industry-leading benefits and a good starting salary.
Dallas Parts Marketing Manager Overview:
The Parts Marketing Manager will come up with various events and programs that will promote dealer involvement in parts marketing initiatives. Additionally, he or she will provide guidance and consultative support to the dealers in order to drive sales and increased time to selling and marketing parts. The Parts Marketing Manager will have several dealership personnel reporting to him/her, but will also be directly managing marketing coordinators and personnel. The Parts Marketing Manager will be a part of the marketing department and will report to the director of marketing for this Dallas job.
Dallas Parts Marketing Manager Job Opening
- The Dallas Parts Marketing Manager will come up with various plans and strategies for web marketing the company’s dealership network.
- This job will require the Parts Marketing Manager to conduct intensive market strategy on how to penetrate the parts market and open up new channels of revenue.
- The Parts Marketing Manager will collaborate with other departments to serve as a resource to facilitate greater revenue flow and sales for parts for the corporation.
- This job requires periodic travel out to dealership sites outside of greater Dallas, Texas.
- The Parts Marketing Manager will take on additional duties and jobs to facilitate more parts revenue.
Parts Marketing Manager (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is required for this job.
- At least 3 years of experience in parts marketing.
- Experience managing teams and interfacing with agriculture dealerships.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.