Transportation Director Summary
There is a Transportation Director job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. A leading logistics provider is looking for a qualified individual to fill the Transportation Director job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. JMJ Phillip’s logistics recruiters are searching for a strong individual to fill this role. The greater Atlanta, Georgia area Transportation Director will be overseeing the transportation staff. This commercial goods servicer is looking to providing competitive compensation and benefit packages with benefit packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Transportation Director job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Transportation Director Overview:
The greater Atlanta, Georgia area Transportation Director is responsible for overseeing the transportation services of the company, ensuring operations and product safety regulations are followed by employees. This job has a strong emphasis on communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills. The Atlanta, Georgia Transportation Director should be prepared to work with customers regarding all shipping and handling of products, change in services, or product transportation related problems. This individual should be able to coordinate day to day operations of all transportation projects, monitor performance and follow business objectives. For a Transportation Director who enjoys driving regulatory compliance, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Transportation Director Job Opening:
- The Atlanta, Georgia Transportation Director should have strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- This individual is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through employees’ compliance of transportation regulation and procedures.
- The Transportation Director should be able to coordinate day to day operations and monitor performance.
- This job requires the individual to understand data analysis to create transportation improvement plans for the company.
- The Atlanta, Georgia Transportation Director should expect to work closely with customers.
Transportation Director (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, engineering, or related field is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of experience in a management position is needed, preferably in transportation field.
- Experience with transportation management systems (TMS) is preferred.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.