Director of Engineering Summary
Director of Engineering job opening in Portland Maine. A recognized manufacturer of medical devices is conducting a search to fill a Director of Engineering job opening in Portland Maine. The company is seeking an individual with a deep knowledge of electrical product development. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a hard working candidate who is able lead teams through the development cycle to fill the Director of Engineering job opening in Portland Maine. This job offers an excellent benefits package for employees.
Portland Maine Director of Engineering Overview:
The Director of Engineering will work out of the Portland Maine office. They will be responsible for managing large teams of engineers through the product development process. This job will require them to be hands on with production throughout every phase of production. The Director of Engineering must have experience managing projects in order to increase business. To best accomplish this job, the Director of Engineering will be able to utilize their background in electrical engineering to guide product development out of the Portland Maine office.
Portland Maine Director of Engineering Job Opening:
- The Portland Maine Director of Engineering will be engaged in all phases of product development.
- This job requires the management of a team of engineers.
- The Director of Engineering will manage several different ongoing projects in this Portland Maine office.
- The ideal candidate for this job will be hands on with product development in all aspects of production.
Director of Engineering (Portland area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- The Director of Engineering requires a five to ten years of management experience.
- Experience with product development is a must for this job.
- The Director of Engineering will have to utilize their knowledge in this hands on role.
- This person must possess a great deal of technical knowledge.
- As a leader, the Director of Engineering must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.