A leading manufacturer in the automotive textile industry is seeking a Director of Manufacturing at multiple site locations (West Bridge, MA – Port Huron, MI – Burlington, NC – Clinton, TN).
Multi-site Director of Manufacturing Job Opening
- Create and maintain functional work units; develop clear team goals and roles, expand knowledge through training, and provide guidance to team members.
- Able to use written language to convey both substance and intent with accuracy.
- Solid working knowledge of continuous improvement concepts.
- Find balance between analysis and action.
- Embrace needed change and modify behavior when appropriate to achieve organization objectives.
Director of Manufacturing (multi-site) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with automotive textiles is required.
- 5+ years of supervisory/management experience is required.
- Knowledge of textile manufacturing methodologies is required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.