A prominent medical device manufacturer is seeking a Program Director in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Job Opening
- Set goals for programs given the strategic objects of a product.
- Plan the program and product lifecycles from start to completion.
- Develop and approve budgets and operations.
- Monitor performance and timeliness of the programs.
- Supervise all program and product managers involved and provide feedback as needed.
Program Director (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline required.
- At least 5 years of experience leading product lifecycle programs.
- Understanding of product development and road mapping processes.
- Prior experience with medical imaging equipment manufacturing.
- Understanding of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.