A leading manufacturer of electronics is seeking a Sr. Logistics Coordinator in the greater Seattle, Washington area.
Seattle, WA Sr. Logistics Coordinator Job Opening:
- Coordinate and plan all activity in the distribution center including the timing and location of carriers.
- Assist in managing performance to meet safety, quality, delivery, cost, and innovation goals.
- Monitor inventory activity to proactively adjust when needed, including cycle counts, scrap requests, and quality requests.
- Manage reporting process involving inbounds and solving issues regarding OS&D, loose report investigation.
- Ensure orders are flowing through the warehouse in a timely fashion using reports to validate.
Sr. Logistics Coordinator (Seattle, WA Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Need 3-5 years of experience in a distribution center
- Knowledge of LTL, TL, Will Calls, and containerized shipments
- JDE experience strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
Salary: $43,000 – $59,000