A leading electronics manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor in the Chicago, Illinois Metro Area.
Chicago, Illinois Maintenance Supervisor Job Opening
- Promote continuous improvement measures as they relate to building safety and maintenance.
- Ensure preventative maintenance measures are taken.
- Supervise and conduct repairs of facility equipment.
- Train junior employees on maintenance procedures.
- Utilize computerized maintenance management system.
Maintenance Supervisor (Chicago, Illinois) Job Opening
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with electrical and electronics troubleshooting
- Ability to work off shifts.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.