An electronics manufacturer is looking for an experienced Senior Supply Chain Manager in the greater San Diego area.
San Diego Senior Supply Chain Manager Job Opening
- People-centric leadership approach.
- Support all aspects of purchasing and centralized planning.
- Experience with global sourcing and supply base management with knowledge of electronics manufacturing, logistics, warehousing, and transportation
- Develop key performance indicators to analyze performance data.
- Build cross-functional continuous improvement in all supply chain activities.
Senior Supply Chain Manager (San Diego Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field.
- At least 7 years of supply chain experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Proven leadership experience.
- 10% domestic and international travel.
- In-depth knowledge of the electronics industry.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.