A prominent manufacturer in the machinery industry is seeking a Lathe Service Engineer in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Lathe Service Engineer Job Opening
- Perform electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical repairs on CNC lathes.
- Effectively communicate technical service information to customers.
- Identify areas in need of repair and ensure appropriate parts are ordered and installed.
- Work with application department as needed to properly set up new machinery.
- Successfully promote preventative maintenance programs.
Lathe Service Engineer (Detroit area) Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated electromechanical repair experience is required for this role.
- At least 2 years of Machine Tool Equipment repair experience.
- Proven ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Working knowledge of spindle and axis drives on CNC machines.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.