A multi-million dollar food manufacturing company is seeking a Facilities/Maintenance Manager in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
LA, CA Facilities/Maintenance Manager Job Opening:
- Responsible for all maintenance and facility activities with attention to food safety requirements and compliance.
- Oversee budget for facility and ensure repairs, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing system upkeep.
- Purchase necessary supplies and equipment as well as any maintenance requests for machinery.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and contractors while presenting bids for special projects accordingly.
- General knowledge and expertise in OSHA procedures and working with hazardous materials.
Facilities/Maintenance Manager (Greater Los Angeles, CA) Job Requirements:
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a maintenance manager in an industrial or manufacturing environment, preferably working in food/meat production.
- Knowledge of MP2 systems is strongly desired, along with proven expertise in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong ability to make safe and effective decisions with company policies and procedures in mind.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with all parties across the facility and outside vendors/business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field desired.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
Salary: $80,000 – $90,000