A leading building materials manufacturer is looking for a Marketing Manager in the Tucson, Arizona Metro Area.
Tucson, Arizona Marketing Manager Job Opening:
- Lead and drive marketing strategies including product planning, new development, promotional activities, and pricing strategies.
- Strong understanding of global competitive share, positioning, and pricing programs.
- Directly improve and manage product quality in conjunction with engineering and manufacturing capabilities.
- Develop and utilize your global expertise of the competition, customers, and end users to drive marketing strategies and product roadmaps.
- Extensive research on competitors, customers, market trends, and compliance in regards to government regulations to position business intelligence strategies accordingly.
Marketing Manager (Tucson, AZ) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of product launch, brand marketing or similar experience is required.
- Previous experience working with Internet of Things (IoT), Bluetooth enabled electronics, etc. highly preferred.
- Highly professional individual with strong business acumen, with proven ability to deliver presentations to executives and clients.
- Ability to use analytical marketing strategies to produce results.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
Salary: $130,000 – $170,000