A growing aviation manufacturer is seeking a Director of Human Resources in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles, California Job Opening
- Develop and implement the company’s human resource policies and programs.
- Ensure all policies comply with relevant state and federal legal regulations.
- Oversee all HR functions and staff including recruitment, hiring, and managing the HR department.
- Develop, monitor, and implement the company’s people management strategy.
- Report on the performance and progress of the HR department to senior stakeholders.
Director of Human Resources (Los Angeles, California) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 10 years of experience in human resources.
- At least 5 years of related managerial experience.
- Knowledge of relevant labor laws and human resource practices.
- Understanding of business and financial skills including financial planning, budgeting, and reporting.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.