A prominent commercial real estate company is seeking a Director of Acquisitions in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit, Michigan Job Opening
- Source and analyze prospective, value add real estate investment opportunities.
- Complete due diligence process for investment opportunities including underwriting, document reviews, and market analysis.
- Perform necessary financial analyses for prospective investment opportunities.
- Review budgets with brokers, lenders, and internal departments through the closing process.
- Maintain relations with external commercial brokers and prospective property sellers.
Director of Acquisitions (Detroit, Michigan) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years of previous real estate acquisition experience.
- Previous experience using Argus software.
- Understanding of the development and modeling of office and multifamily spaces.
- Prior experience sourcing and closing transactions.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.