A growing industrial manufacturer is seeking a Controller in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Area Controller Job Opening
- Oversee the audit, budget, and financial strategy of the plant.
- Manage daily and weekly tracking reports as well as yearly reporting.
- Identify costs in production process and implement saving strategies.
- Work with other senior leadership to ensure performance goals are met and collaborate in creating long-term roadmap.
- Must be an analytical individual with critical thinking skills.
Controller (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of accounting experience.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving abilities.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.