A leading aviation manufacturer is seeking a Pricing Manager in the Washington, DC area.
Washington, DC Area Pricing Manager Job Opening
- Monitors and adjusts pricing for all product lines.
- Manages price lists.
- Shares information on interconnected technologies and their benefits with senior management.
- Provides improvised pricing for customers.
- Executes customer pricing agreements.
Pricing Manager (Washington, DC Area) Job Opening
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience with proposing pricing of materials.
- A minimum of 3 years of aviation experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preexisting project management skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.