A leading aviation manufacturer is seeking a Head Product Engineer in the greater Washington, DC area.
Washington, DC Area Head Product Engineer Job Opening
- Maintain and repair customer hardware.
- Collaborate with industry professionals to ensure repairs and manuals are accurate and up to date.
- Compile and store project and industry data.
- Communicate with customers and agencies in the event of failed investigations.
- Present findings on technical field issues and formulate solutions.
Head Product Engineer (Washington, DC Area) Job Opening
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related field.
- Previous management or supervisory experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the aviation industry and nacelle hardware.
- A minimum of 3 years of engineering experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.