A well-known restaurant chain is looking for an Executive Admin (Administrative Assistant) to the CFO in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Executive Admin to the CFO Job Opening
- Effectively provide a broad range of executive level support for the CFO.
- Directly manage the CFO’s calendar by planning, scheduling, and confirming any meetings, conferences, and travel needs.
- Coordinate logistics for high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Continuously improve professional and technical knowledge by expanding personal networks and reviewing professional publications.
- Assist in additional administrative tasks on an as needed basis.
Executive Admin to the CFO (Detroit Region) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required for this position.
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting executive leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism and confidence in difficult situations.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and very observant of details.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.