A prominent manufacturer in the chemical industry is looking for a Business Development Director in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Business Development Director Job Opening
- Act as key point of contact for all new business opportunities.
- Oversee the evolution of new business opportunities for product line(s).
- Develop and execute performance measurement metrics, implement strategies, and resolve challenges.
- Monitor competing product lines to determine opportunities for new features, products, and potential for increased market share.
- Facilitate the hiring of new team members as needed.
Business Development Director (Chicago Region) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Process or Production Engineering.
- At least 3 years manufacturing experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Demonstrated product development experience.
- Proven ability to succeed in all aspects of new production introduction.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.