A rapidly growing aerospace manufacturer is seeking a Materials Manager in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Area Materials Manager Job Opening
- Manage the operations of Purchasing, Shipping & Receiving, and Inventory departments.
- Select and maintain high quality and cost-effective suppliers.
- Work cross-functionally with other leadership personnel in Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Financial areas of the business.
- Negotiate contracts for material purchases.
- Must be a driven individual able to handle a fast-paced environment.
Materials Manager (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, operations, or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with Lean Management and Six Sigma.
- Proficiency with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.