A prominent manufacturer in the Aerospace industry is seeking a General Manager in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles General Manager Job Opening
- Establish and implement long-term goals, strategies, and objectives for the site to ensure growth objectives are fulfilled.
- Maintain strong financial acuity to be incorporated in managing financial budgeting and performance for the facility.
- Directly oversee site management team and employees, emphasizing a key commitment to quality and timeliness.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customer and supplier representatives, community leaders, employees, and others.
- Effectively maintain consistent focus on developing an engaged workforce through the implementation of various targeted development plans.
General Manager (Los Angeles area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering is required for this role.
- At least 10 years progressive operations leadership experience in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of lean/continuous improvement manufacturing methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience as a leader and change agent in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.