A manufacturer for the automotive industry is looking for an experienced Project Engineer in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Project Engineer Job Opening
- Coordinate project activities by discussing engineering and quality topics with automotive customers.
- Discuss tooling projects with the global team regarding assigned projects within the North American Region.
- Implement timing plans for automotive projects between the team and customers.
- Lead design discussions with customers to appropriately fit company technology into the product.
- Maintain customer relationships by presenting design solutions for existing programs.
Project Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related role.
- Proven track record of developing successful customer relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience within the automotive industry.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public