A chemical manufacturer is looking for an experienced Production Manager in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Production Manager Job Opening
- Ensure products are produced in a timely and cost-effective manner through the management of the production workforce.
- Ensures quality and safety standards are met and maintained to keep a safe working environment.
- Implements solutions for problems related to managing plant budget and cost control.
- Assures products are manufactured according to order specifications.
- Responsible for hiring training and development of the production team to create a cultural fit for the organization.
Production Manager (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field is preferred for this position.
- At least 5 years of production management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with PLC machining.
- Strong lean manufacturing background
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public