A transportation engineering provider is looking for a Maintenance Engineer in the greater Sacramento, California area.
Sacramento Maintenance Engineer Job Opening
- Write standard work instructions, task descriptions, job plans, and troubleshoot flow charts.
- Review and update plant schematics and create estimates for equipment down time.
- Advise management on recommendations for equipment improvement, modification, or replacement.
- Create spare parts lists and verify availability of spares for critical equipment.
- Diagnose and repair down equipment and provide technical expertise, troubleshooting support, and training to maintenance technicians.
Maintenance Engineer (Sacramento Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in an engineering discipline preferred.
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience in a production or manufacturing plant required.
- Knowledge of physics in relation to pneumatics, hydraulics, mass, motion, electrical charge, and thermodynamics.
- Understanding of OSHA, NFPA70E, and ISO 9001 standards.
- Ability to read electrical schematics, loop drawings, hydraulic, diagrams, and blueprints.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.