A growing automotive manufacturer is seeking a Director of Manufacturing in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Area Director of Manufacturing Job Opening
- Oversee the manufacturing operations at the Atlanta facility.
- Provide leadership to manufacturing team to achieve department efficiency.
- Identify continuous improvement targets and execute plant plans.
- Work cross functionally with other company leaders to ensure performance goals are met and collaborate in creating long-range product roadmap.
- Must be a hands-on individual with strong leadership skills.
Director of Manufacturing (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering or a related field. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in industrial management.
- Prior experience in the automotive or specialty vehicle industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving abilities.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.