A building materials manufacturer is seeking an experienced mechanical engineer in the greater New Haven, Connecticut area.
New Haven Mechanical Engineer Job Opening
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products.
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software.
- Ensure project timelines are met and guidelines are followed.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services when necessary.
- Review product conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
Mechanical Engineer (New Haven Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is preferred.
- At least 3 years of previous mechanical engineering experience.
- Familiar with CAD software.
- Previous experience working with metals.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.