A transportation engineering provider is looking for a Maintenance Manager in the greater Sacramento, California area.
Sacramento Maintenance Manager Job Opening
- Manage preventative maintenance programs and dispatch appropriate personnel for downed equipment.
- Provide safety training and ensure compliance with relevant safety programs and regulatory statutes.
- Review and update plant and manufacturing equipment drawings and schematics.
- Consult with production management on recommendations for equipment improvement, modification, or replacement.
- Track and provide reporting on equipment reliability and uptime and ensure proper stocking and organization of spare parts for repairs.
Maintenance Manager (Sacramento Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in an engineering discipline preferred.
- At least 3 years of maintenance experience in a production or manufacturing plant required.
- Prior experience managing maintenance and technical teams.
- Strong understanding of OSHA, NFPA70E, and ISO 9001 standards.
- Ability to read electrical schematics, loop drawings, hydraulic, diagrams, and blueprints.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.