A growing medical imaging company is seeking a Nuclear Medicine Technologist in the greater Ann Arbor, Michigan area.
Ann Arbor Area Nuclear Medicine Technologist Job Opening Responsibilities:
- Train physicians and other medical personnel on imaging software.
- Assess and address customer imaging issues.
- Demonstrate product in pre-sale presentations.
- Develop training and educational materials such as user guides, analytical reports and training write-ups.
- Must be a highly motivated individual with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Ann Arbor Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Nuclear Medicine or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience.
- Understanding of imaging and using computers to process images.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some domestic travel is expected.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.