A well-known distributor in the food/beverage industry is seeking a Logistics Coordinator in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Logistics Coordinator Job Opening
- Consistently arrange shipping of goods on just-in-time basis.
- Ensure daily, operational issues are resolved in a timely matter to minimize impacts to the customer.
- Track assigned freight from pickup to delivery while providing updates to necessary individuals throughout the process.
- Supervise daily inventory to ensure that any product adjustments are properly applied.
- Implement root cause analysis to resolve issues and take preventative action to prevent future occurrences.
Logistics Coordinator (Detroit area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Logistics is required for this role.
- At least 1-2 years logistics or transportation experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent customer service and client relations skills.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.