A growing quick service restaurant is seeking a Human Resource Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Human Resource Manager Job Opening
- Direct HR functions including benefits, onboarding, worker’s comp, documentation, disciplinary issues, and HRIS audits.
- Coordinate recruiting and onboarding efforts including orientation and training for new hires.
- Work alongside executives to provide reports for compliance and performance.
- Represent the brand and culture in positive manner both within and outside of the organization.
- Maintain knowledge of current state and federal regulations to monitor and ensure compliance.
Human Resource Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Previous experience in a managerial position.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal labor laws.
- Strong understanding of HR procedures, compliance, recruitment, and training and development.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.