A well-known manufacturer in the electrical components industry is seeking a Product Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Product Manager Job Opening
- Establish new product introduction plans to ensure all resources are effectively coordinated for product launch.
- Generate product marketing content for the company and channel partner websites.
- Oversee the evolution of new business opportunities for product line(s).
- Regularly examine competing product lines to determine opportunities for new features, products, and potential for increased market share.
- Correspond regularly with key suppliers of existing sourced products.
Product Manager (Chicago area) Job Requirements:
- A High School Diploma or greater is required for this role.
- At least 4 years technical product marketing or sales experience within the electronics industry.
- Proven comprehensive understanding of the market and product planning process.
- Demonstrated ability to present to and negotiate with managers at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.