A growing microelectronic analysis organization is seeking a Software Reverse Engineering Analyst for a remote position based in the United States or Canada.
Remote Software Reverse Engineering Analyst Job Opening
- Acting internal expert on software analysis for mobile, desktop, server, cloud, and embedded software systems.
- Analyze various Operating Systems File Systems and devices to provide Software Reverse Engineering reports.
- Technical liaison for other team members on customer-facing reports.
- Identify and contribute to new technology and software modules, trend analysis, reverse engineering analysis, research, and documentation.
- Create comprehensive recommendations based on technical analysis of intellectual property and service offerings.
Software Reverse Engineering Analyst (Remote) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred.
- At least 7 years of software engineering and software reverse engineering experience.
- Fundamental understanding of computer architecture, reverse engineering principles, and modern operating systems.
- Working knowledge of S/W applications analysis for Android, Linux, iOS, Windows, and macOS.
- Fluent in C/C++, Java, and at least 1 scripting language.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.