A prominent manufacturer in the chemicals industry is seeking a Plant Superintendent in the greater Indianapolis, Indiana area.
Indianapolis Plant Superintendent Job Opening
- Oversee the planning, scheduling, setup, and running of manufacturing activities.
- Work in coordination with operations manager and shift supervisors to remedy process and maintenance issues.
- Encourage safety culture and ensure all plant personnel follow all workplace safety regulations.
- Conduct root cause failure analysis of equipment failure and ensure action plans are developed to correct failures.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish company goals and objectives.
Plant Superintendent (Indianapolis area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required for this role.
- At least 2 years of experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment.
- Five or more years of experience in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with various plant infrastructure equipment and systems.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and encourage others.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.