A growing logistics management organization is seeking an Operations Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Operations Manager Job Opening
- Direct and monitor the daily operational activities.
- Ensure full and appropriate utilization of company equipment and labor.
- Address Key Performance Indicators, score cards, and cost factors impacting effectiveness.
- Oversee department and driver’s scheduling.
- Ensure ISO standards are being met and updated.
Operations Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain, Business, Management, or equivalent degree required.
- 5+ years of freight management experience.
- Working knowledge of DOT rules and regulations.
- Expert in TMS System or similar databases.
- Proven ability to train, supervise, and provide direction.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.