A prominent defense manufacturer is looking for a Senior Program Management Analyst in the greater Little Rock, Arkansas area.
Little Rock Senior Program Management Analyst Job Opening
- Provide overall program direction, control, and coordination of a production program.
- Use all organizational departments to integrate research, production, quality, testing, procurement, and finances for project purposes.
- Communicate with customers and ensure successful completion of contractual requirements.
- Manage contract performance and all other elements of a program with supervision from a Manager.
- Develop and implement plans for production programs including proposals, submittal, negotiation, and finalization.
Senior Program Management Analyst (Little Rock Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years of previous experience in program or project management.
- Strong understanding of financial management and business development practices.
- Project or program management certification preferred.
- Previous experience in a managerial role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.