An international automotive manufacturer is looking for a Sales Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Sales Manager Job Opening
- Provide technical support for North American sales team for all automotive applications.
- Act as primary project manager for projects assigned by Product Managers including direct contact with customers, inside sales, and engineering departments.
- Review customer orders to ensure manufacturability.
- Develop trainings for sales team on industry trends and relevant material news.
- Assist with marketing materials and remain up-to-date with current industry trends and changes.
Sales Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the automotive industry.
- General understanding of plastics manufacturing, injection molding, and fasteners.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of PPAP, IATF, and IMDS quality standards.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.