An international automated solutions provider is seeking a Material Planning and Logistics Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Area Material Planning and Logistics Manager Job Opening
- Manage process and material flow.
- Provide technical guidance for production scheduling.
- Support manufacturing, engineering, and production to mitigate timing and flow risks.
- Responsible for material handling and all inbound and outbound products and equipment.
- Must be a hands-on individual with the ability to multi-task.
Material Planning and Logistics Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Supply Chain Management or a relevant field is required.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a logistics management.
- Experience with international shipping and logistics regulations is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with MRP/ERP systems and software.
- Excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally across the organization.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.