A leading employee engagement consulting company is seeking a Business Development Director in the greater New York, New York area.
New York City Business Development Director Job Opening
- Develop plans and strategies for driving business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Maintain and develop long term customer relationships with internal and external departments.
- Identify target accounts and create effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to help drive improved sales performance.
- Conduct research on market and competitor activity to help guide leadership team and other company functions.
Business Development Director (New York City Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 7 years of experience in direct B2B sales to Fortune 1000 companies.
- History of strong new business development selling market solutions or business services.
- Prior experience with a broad range of sales cycles.
- Previous experience with large volume calls and sales.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.