A prominent manufacturer in the capital equipment industry is seeking a Plant Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Plant Manager Job Opening
- Employ load charts to drive staffing requirements for indirect and direct labor roles in operations.
- Foster a successful team that prioritizes continuous improvement in safety, quality, and productivity.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Union contract within the Operations Department.
- Implement continuous improvement methods to maximize efficiency, improve quality and reduce cost/waste.
- Verify that all internal certification and compliance processes are documented.
Plant Manager (Chicago area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Engineering or related is required for this role.
- At least 7 years of leadership experience in an Operations role within a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrated strong leadership background.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and encourage others.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.