An electrical company is looking for an experienced Plant Manager in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Plant Manager Job Opening
- Direct and coordinate daily operations of the manufacturing plant.
- Ensure best processes are implemented to drive operational and manufacturing efficiencies.
- Utilizes metrics to maximize production efficiency and profitability of the business unit.
- Establish working capital improvement initiatives to exceed business targets.
- Oversee all levels of employee activity and develop processes to increase productivity and enhance performance.
Plant Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least 3 years of plant operations responsibility.
- Strong lean manufacturing background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working with metals is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public