A medical company is looking for a Quality Engineering Manager in the greater Austin, Texas area.
Austin, Texas Quality Engineering Manager Job Opening
- Ensures overall quality levels and maintains updated records of all refrigeration related activities.
- Work with validation team regarding all freezer repairs.
- Improve refrigeration systems through identifying operations efficiencies.
- Develops processes within the refrigeration program to ensure effective new freezer design.
- Coordinate with the training department to set requirements for freezer and refrigeration care operations
Quality Engineering Manager (Austin Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is preferred for this position.
- At least 3 years of quality management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time.
- Extensive knowledge with refrigeration systems.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.