A prominent manufacturer in the aerospace industry is seeking a Quality Manager in the greater Westfield, New Jersey area.
Westfield Quality Manager Job Opening
- Work in coordination with members of Engineering and Manufacturing to efficiently resolve issues related to product design, materials, etc.
- Actively contribute to design review and drawing procedure to verify that quality requirements are established and met.
- Ensure sufficient training for all key personnel who perform quality-related activities.
- Directly oversee vendor qualification and performance monitoring.
- Initiate training sessions to keep department personnel informed on procedures, methods, use of equipment and other quality control techniques.
Quality Manager (Westfield area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related is required for this role.
- At least 7 years quality assurance experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of both commercial aircraft and aerospace regulations and procedures.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and encourage others.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.