A leading consulting firm is seeking a Software Development Manager in the greater Denver, Colorado area.
Denver, Colorado Software Development Manager Job Opening
- Collaborate with project team to develop, design, and test new .net software solutions.
- Oversee junior developers in their completion of designs and other technical requirements.
- Build and design software packages to integration environments.
- Work with cross-functional team of developers, technical architects, and project managers to communicate any possible project issues.
- Lead peer review walkthroughs.
Software Development Manager (Denver, Colorado Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Software Development or similar degree required
- At least 5 years of .net software development experience
- Ability to work and communicate with large cross-functional team
- Excellent collaborative, project management, communication, interpersonal, and technical skills
- Strong .net experience is required
Job Salary Range: USD $150,000 to $200,000
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.