A chemical manufacturer is looking for an experienced R&D Chemist in the greater Kalamazoo, Michigan area.
Kalamazoo R&D Chemist Job Opening
- Development of new silicone materials and processes by conducting research, analysis, synthesis, and experimentation.
- Construct experimental set-ups and conduct related experiments.
- Record and analyze data from laboratory experiments.
- Maintain laboratory equipment to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot issues when needed.
- Follow laboratory safety procedures and ensure compliance with standards.
R&D Chemist (Kalamazoo Area) Job Requirements
- PhD in Chemistry is preferred for this position.
- At least 2 years of industrial chemistry experience.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with silicone is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.