A manufacturing company is looking for a qualified Scheduling and Material Planning Manager in the greater Little Rock, Arkansas area.
Little Rock Scheduling and Material Planning Manager Job Opening
- Lead members of the Scheduling and Material Planning team and develop their skills to align with the organizational values.
- Support operational activities by ensuring all materials and work orders are available per the production schedule.
- Manage the production schedule both in the MRP system and at the operational level.
- Responsible for supply and demand analysis.
- Assure the alignment between the operations building plan and the MRP plan.
Scheduling and Material Planning Manager (Little Rock Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
- At least 7 years of related experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge within the aerospace or defense industry is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public