An automotive manufacturer is seeking a Demand Planner in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Area Demand Planner Job Opening
- Perform revenue forecasting and inventory flow planning.
- Estimate future product demand.
- Develop and analyze various forecasting models based on trends and patterns.
- Work with other supply chain team members to meet goals.
- Must be a data-driven individual.
Demand Planner (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in forecast planning.
- Strong understanding of analytics, marketing and sales data.
- Statistical and mathematical skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.