A leading manufacturer in the rubber industry is seeking a Production Shift Supervisor in the greater Jacksonville, Florida area.
Production Shift Supervisor Job Opening
- Effectively maintain a productive work environment with a key commitment to safety.
- Lead shift production team to consistently meet/exceed budget.
- Ensure all resources and assets are being used correctly and efficiently.
- Effectively troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment issues.
- Implement preventative and corrective maintenance programs.
Production Shift Supervisor (Jacksonville area) Job Requirements:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required for this role.
- At least 2 years production lead experience in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 2 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of machinery and tools, including welding equipment and electrical work.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.