A prominent packaging solutions provider is seeking an Operations Manager in the greater Annapolis, Maryland area.
Annapolis Area Operations Manager Job Opening
- Manage a team of production supervisors and maintain production expectations, timeliness, and quality.
- Oversee the preparation and production of manufacturing materials to meet demand.
- Tracks, maintains, and verifies daily production records and performs quality control checks on products and production data.
- Train and evaluate new and existing staff as needed.
- Establish and enforce accountability for cost reduction and continuous improvement efforts.
Operations Manager (Annapolis Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical or packaging manufacturing preferred.
- Prior experience in strategic planning and continuous improvement methodologies preferred.
- Ability to lead, manage, and motivate a team of employees.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.